Changing HR Trends in the Modern World - IIM, Gyanodaya 2.0 HR Conclave

It was indeed awesome to take part as a Panelist in Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bodh Gaya "Gyanodaya 2.0 HR Conclave" on 11-12 August, 2019 where Leaders from the various Industries deliberated on Changing HR Trends in the Modern World. 

Interfacing with fellow Panelists and other colleagues from HR Fraternity was indeed enriching. It was also wonderful to learn and interact with future leaders of India. 

Congratulations 👏👏 to Cultural Committee for orchestrating an unforgettable evening!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Raj,

    Congratulations on all of your books and great work in the field of HR. I'd love to chat with you to learn more about your books,work and new trends in HR. I'd also like to share with you some of my work and tell you about a book that I'm writing that I think you might be interested in. I'm in SF Bay Area of California, Pacific Time. Let me know if you'd be interested in scheduling a Zoom call or Skype for an introductory call to get acquainted.

    With kind regard,
    Schuyler Morgan

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin