101 Most Fabulous HR Tech Leaders Award - I owe it to my career influencers!

"Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it" - William Arthur Ward

Having received "Global HR Excellence “Exemplary Leader Award” at the Asia Pacific HRM Congress’ 2010, bestowed with  "100 HR Super Achievers" in India by WHRD Congress 2018, 'Top HR Influencer & Author" by IHRC in 2019 for contribution in HR Arena, it feels amazing to be now counted amongst "101 Most Fabulous HR Tech Leaders" bestowed by World HRD Congress in association with ET Now on 15th Feb-2020 at Hotel Taj Land End Bandra, Mumbai in a ceremony where more than 1000 delegates from 130+ Countries participated.



Getting Industry recognition is not only a privilege, however, also an opportunity to express gratitude to various leaders, colleagues and friends who have contributed immensely in unlocking your potential and shaping your career. 

Here is the list of my Leaders without whom I won't be there where I am today! 

I can't thank them enough ever!  Making an effort to pay forward by sharing my learnings & nurturing talent...

Vineet Sharma for instilling confidence in me, showing me through his deeds what Leadership is all about which helped me not only build a solid career foundation, however, also helped in my becoming a fine human being. 

Lex Hoekstra taught me what it means when we say "Respect for Individual" and how tough guys get going when it get tough.


Joan Amble taught me art of appreciation, coaching & guiding people to achieve their potential. 


Srikant Karra for giving me my first break in HR post ops stint and helped me excel in the art of HR transactional spectrum which was a pre-requisite to build a solid HR foundation.


Atul Chugh emphasis and push on developing team members "Lift them and they will lift you", was crucial in helping me develop career facilitation & coaching skills.


Saurabh Govil for  giving me a chance to work in HRBP role & showing confidence that a successful HR shared services Employee can be a fine Mainstream HR too!


Rohit Bhayana for kicking me hard to develop Business Acumen, Change Management and cultural transformation skills.


Biplab Adhya for Perceived Connotation - Always see it from other point of view. Best of intention can go wrong if you don't. 


Pratap G for Executive Suaveness, HR strategy, different strokes for different folks and Empowerment


Piyush Mehta for relationship building and how to navigate  through organizational interpersonal dynamics.


Vivek Gour for guiding me in his own inimitable style at crucial career juncture and telling me the skills that I need to build to rub shoulder with big daddies and also highlighting potential risks.


Ashish Khera : Operational Excellence & bias for action.


Sriharsha Achar for empowerment and creating engaging and happy workplaces.


Nipun Bhatia for pushing me to go beyond normal work approaches and build industry connect & credentials. 


Ranjan Bandyopadhyay for helping me evolve and add significantly to my experiential learning's and providing guidance and support at every critical juncture while exposing me to different facets of HR with scale and complexities including cultural sensitivity exposure through an international stint.


Nupur Mallick helped me learn how to adapt to shifting dynamics, significance of working on unconscious bias while giving me an opportunity to interface with Lynda Gratton who really made me sit up and think about future of HR & HR practices. 


Pramod Bhasin, Tiger" NV Tyagarajan, Afzal Modak, Abidali Neemuchwala, Dinanath Kholkar, VK Raman, N Sarma, Milind Dhuru, Bawa Grover, Anupam Singhal, Eleni Nicholas are some of Leaders that I have looked up to who has directly / indirectly helped in shaping my thought leadership.

There are people in our HR Industry who have implicit influence on me since my young age include Dr Aquil Busrai, Santrupt Misra, R Gopalakrishnan, Bimal Rath, Anand Pillai, Dr. G P Rao, Varadarajan S, Prabir Jha and Marshall Goldsmith - a chance 1 on 1 meeting many years back due to flight delay helped build lot of perspective.  


Also thanks to Talees Rizvi, Sundeep Chandra, Ester Martinez and RL Bhatia and many others in industry & Academia for helping me add to my experiential learning's through multiple industry interface.  


Thank you everyone and I express my gratitude to all of you for directly / indirectly shaping me through my career journey so far!   


In Gratitude, Raj 

43 comments:

  1. Amit Debnath5:59:00 PM

    I am aspiring HR professional, On today's webinar at CHRD platform I came to know about your blog. I was a pleasant webinar to understand about Blog writing, follow and read the recent HR trends and tactics. Thanks sir for exploring your HR experiences around the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laser machine welding is regularly utilized for miniaturized scale welds of hyper little measurements that customary welding strategies would never contact. visit here

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just grateful for this service and then think you know exactly what an excellent Occupation you're consistently doing training lots of more throughout your internet site. Thumbs up with this particular post hp 8610 troubleshooting

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great motivational article. In fact, I am happy with your good work. They publish very supportive data, really. Continue. Continue blogging. Hope you explore your next post
    data science training

    ReplyDelete
  5. Much obliged for an intriguing web journal. What else may I get such an information written in such an ideal methodology? I have an endeavor that I am seconds ago working on, and I have been keeping watch for such information


    automated binary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Since Atlanta was a military preparing ground at that point, Tech held its male understudies and proceeded with its football program all through the war. best laptop for interior design

    ReplyDelete
  7. Incredibly conventional blog and articles. I am realy very happy to visit your blog. Directly I am found which I truly need. Thankful to you and keeping it together for your new post.
    PMP Certification

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3:46:00 PM

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. "I can set up my original thought from this post. It gives all around data. A commitment of gratefulness is all together for this essential data for all,

    "
    hrdf training course

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just want to thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice Information I’ve ever seen i like it i learn something today. Professional Coaching Marketplace

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also.
    Best Institute for Data Science in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  12. Know and Believe in Your Product. This goes back to step 1, but you need to know and genuinely believe in your product if you are going to succeed. casus uygulama

    ReplyDelete
  13. Georgia Tech is a public organization that was established on the thirteenth of October in 1885. hotmail login

    ReplyDelete
  14. Heisman promptly turned Tech's football program around going 8-1-1 in his first year. By 1908, Georgia graduated class were having Tech's enlisting strategies researched, by the SIAA (Southern Intercollegiate Athletic Association).Press Release Distribution

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi buddies, it is great written piece entirely defined, continue the good work constantly. Click here

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is the reason it really is greater you could important examination before creating. It will be possible to create better write-up like this. Best Smart contract Development company Pune

    ReplyDelete
  17. A round of applause for your mind blowing article. Much thanks to you. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  18. “I love this blog. I don't know what I'd do without you and your great info! Thank you so much!” Hire ERC20 Tokens Developer & Consultants in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  19. Excellent post I really enjoy to reading your blog keep it up.
    Ethereum Token Development Company in Mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. social media marketing

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post! Camera hot

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you so much for sharing all this wonderful information it is so appreciated.
    MLM PLAN PROMOTION

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!sexologist Doctors

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article.
    data science course

    ReplyDelete
  25. Anonymous10:15:00 PM

    Becca passou sua noite no início de seu artigo, falando sobre as pessoas e a atmosfera de Point Pleasant. Ela adormeceu na televisão ao fundo e o portátil no colo. Quando acordou, ficou espantada com o facto de não se lembrar de sonhar. Ela tinha a certeza que ia acabar com um sonho assustador.

    Ela tomou um longo banho quente e começou a preparar as roupas. A Becca estava encantada com o tempo lá fora. Ela usava um top branco de baixo corte, um sutiã novo e uma saia preta. Ela estava a olhar-se ao espelho, a tentar ajustar o decote. Com o cabelo preto encurtado, via-se como Courtney Cox em Scream. A Becca sabia que podia usar o sex appeal para conseguir boas entrevistas.

    photoacompanhantes

    skokka

    fatal model

    Acompanhantes fatal model

    Guia Adulto

    GPGuia

    Viva Local

    Os bons genes que ela tem são genes atléticos. Ela trabalhava 4 dias por semana todas as semanas. Era magra, mas musculada. Ela fez muitos agachamentos com os amigos, o que lhe deu a volta do traseiro. Ela estava sempre a ver se os homens o verificavam quando ela passava. A genética fodeu-a com mamas. As mamas dela nem eram meia mão cheia. Ela pediu a seus pais o dinheiro para obter Mamas maiores se ela se formou com honras da Faculdade. Agora Becca é capaz de jogar mais do que um punhado, e recebe muitas oportunidades por causa de como eles se encaixam no topo.

    A Becca deu um belo abanão ao corpo para ver como estavam quando se mexia. Ela inclinou-se para a frente para ter a certeza de que não iam cair, pegou no telemóvel e na mochila e foi para baixo. Ao descer os degraus, ela conseguia ver do lado de fora que as pessoas já estavam a fazer fila nas ruas. Ela correu pelas escadas e saiu pela porta.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Unlike most other security companies, we are managed by, and have a team of, individuals who have military experience and are highly skilled in assessing, managing and mitigating risks. ex military bodyguards for hire We are always light years ahead of any potential threat and remain vigilant to ensure that we are flexible for changes in environment and circumstances.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great blog I am very grateful to read your blog..Great blog I am very grateful to read your blog..gupt rog in Allahabad

    ReplyDelete
  28. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article...
    Blockchain Privacy

    ReplyDelete
  29. This looks like thoroughly perfect. Every one of these bit of material happen to be fabricated in conjunction with loads of past material. I prefer the fact that considerably.
    Block chain Security

    ReplyDelete
  30. Anonymous10:37:00 AM

    I am not sure where you’re getting your info, but good
    topic. I needs to spend some time learning
    much more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent information I was looking for this information for
    my mission.
    Best Private Blockchain Development

    ReplyDelete
  31. Excellent information provided by your Article thank you for taking the time to share with us such a nice article.
    Security Audits

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thanks for sharing such information with us very informative article.
    ICO Marketing Guide

    ReplyDelete
  33. Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Thank you for sharing great information to us
    IoT Consultants

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thanks for sharing such information with us very informative article.
    ICO Marketing Agency

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin